numlock at boot

Paul Pianta pantz at lqt.ca
Wed Oct 1 22:27:07 UTC 2003

Owen Taylor wrote:

>But I think that making the desktop remember the setting is
>both a lot easier to implement and more convenient for most
>users.

i would be more than happy with that  8)

for the few times that i am in pure console mode - i could handle
pressing numlock - for the other 99% of the time that i'm in gnome -
remembering the setting from the last shutdown would rock!

should i add comments to the bugzilla mentioned in a previous post?
and any chance this would make it into the fedora core final release?