Anyone working on a Feodore release for X86-64 ?

Justin M. Forbes 64bit_fedora at comcast.net
Thu Oct 2 21:54:37 UTC 2003

It seems that any way I go about it results in a world of pain... Pain I
can handle, it seems to me the people would rather have the 2.4 kernel as
an option, and for completeness, I would like the AMD64 Fedora to be
package complete with i386 Fedora.  I also understand that 2.6test needs
to be tested.  I am working the path right now of using the Fedora kernel
and working out the issues.  I will submit patches through bugzilla as I
run across them, and hope to get to a codebase that will work for both
platforms by Core release.  At the same time, I will be working with 2.6
and keep it inline to be ready for Core 2 beta releases.  I intend to see
this port through as long as I am able, and do not mind working through
pain.

Justin M. Forbes