[FEDORA] Re: severin login failure after updating today

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Sat Oct 4 02:51:41 UTC 2003

On October 3, 2003 10:40 pm, Daniel Wittenberg <Daniel Wittenberg
<daniel-wittenberg at starken.com>> wrote:
> So far the only workaround that I know of (what I'm doing) is init to
> runlevel 3, then startx from there.  I get the annoying error messages
> that pop up behind the fedora splash, along with my ssh-add, but at
> least it works.
But is *that* logging you into Gnome or KDE? ... or does it still
log you into a Failsafe session? Does printing work?

Elton.
"You only live once: let's make life BETTER for each other."
LINUX User #193975 [AMD ATHLON CPU] ICQ #149608718.