login screen crashing

Tom Diehl tdiehl at rogueind.com
Sun Oct 5 04:55:14 UTC 2003

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003, VENKAT RAMANAN wrote:

> after doing all the updates through up2date my login welcome screen is
> crashing . it reverts to the default faisafe gnome welcome screen. i am not
> able to start kde session as it again reverts to faisafe gnome welcome
> screen. Any idea how to restore it?

Not yet but I am seeing the same thing here. I just have not had the time to
investigate it yet.

You might want to file this in bugzilla. It seems to be some kind of bug since
I/we had working systems b4 the upgrade. If you do bugzilla it please let me
know the number.

--
......Tom		Registered Linux User #14522	http://counter.li.org
tdiehl at rogueind.com	My current SpamTrap ------->	mtd123 at rogueind.com