Thunderbird and Firebird RPMS ?

Vidyut Luther vid at linuxpowered.com
Mon Oct 6 16:18:09 UTC 2003

I'm curious if there are any plans on including Firebird, or
Thunderbird, or both, as part of the standard distribution.. I've
installed Firebird since day 1 of the Severn 2 install and it's great. I
have the nightly xft2+gtk build, and not one problem whatsoever. of
course, other people have had different experiences.. but I'm curious of
those two products would make it to the main distro, as part of a lean
install, for users like me, who have Evolution for mail, and just want
Firebird for browsing, I know I don't have to install the mozilla-mail
package, but it would be cool to not have the cruft associated with it.
If people want the full mozilla, they can. but for people like me, can i
just get an rpm ?