Evolution Cruft

James Drabb JDrabb at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Oct 11 01:47:42 UTC 2003

I am running Fedora Core 2 with evolution-1.4.5-2.

When ever I close evolution, evolution-alarm-notify and evolution-wombat
remain running.  Is this a bug or a feature?  I would think that when I
close evolution, it would close completely.  Now, if I close evolution
and then log out, evolution-alarm-notify and evolution-wombat both get
added to my gnome session and then gnome tries to start them back up
when I log back in.  I have "auto save session" enabled which I guess I
could disable, though I would think that evolution should close out
entirely.

Jim Drabb
--
James Drabb