Re: what am I missing here

Gene> I started download test 3.  So far I have disc1.  When I looked at
Gene> disc1, I did not see the usual files such as README, RELEASE-NOTES,
Gene> RPM-GPG-KEY, etc.

It's a known issue, unfortunately discovered early this morning (after the
mirrors had already started doing their thing).  These files will return in
subsequent releases...

                                Ed
--
Ed Bailey        Red Hat, Inc.          http://www.redhat.com/