Fedora Test 3 First Impressions

Christopher A. Williams chrisw01 at privatei.com
Tue Oct 14 13:06:20 UTC 2003

Only have a sec cause I have to go to work, but here are some 1st
impressions after doing a fresh install. I backed up the data I wanted
to keep and then formatted the disk.

1) OOo 1.1 works, but you must first run one OOo program like oowriter
before the entries in the desktop menus show up.

2) Install program works *much* better now. I like the simplified look

I'm sure I'll find more tonight. I burned a big stack of CDs and will
have my Server OS class install tonight. Will bugzilla anything else I
find if it's not already there.

Cheers,

Chris

--
"If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence,