ftp install from cd? (was RE: Update or new ISOs ?)

Maynard Kuona knxmay001 at mail.uct.ac.za
Tue Oct 14 15:58:45 UTC 2003

Yes, it is possible. In fact, there is a bootdisk.iso or something that
is specifically for that purpose, i.e., making a boot cd. Its very
minimal, about 2MB or so. works more or less like the boot floppy. And
yes, you can do an ftp install, from the directory with isos too. No
need to extract them frist.