severn-SRPMS-disc1.iso on gatech mirror?

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Tue Oct 14 18:10:53 UTC 2003

Once upon a time, Jay Berkenbilt <ejb at ql.org> said:
> If the latter,
> how do we let them know?

In the FTP banner message, there is the following:

   Contact ftpmaster at cc.gatech.edu regarding any problems.

They probably just need to re-sync (I think there are some corner cases
where rsync doesn't always get things right).

> I downloaded the file again from mirror.hiwaay.net, and it checked out
> file.

Well, I guess I don't need to go check mine then. :-)

--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>