test 3 installation comments/questions

Don dnrlinux at san.rr.com
Tue Oct 14 21:05:09 UTC 2003

That's what the light on my disk drive does.....

I don't consider the install hung unless all disk activity has stopped
too....

What I want during the install is a reasonably accurate estimate of the
remaining time... and then I want it to pop up a good game of "pong" so I
have something to do before swapping out CDs. ;-)

Don