Anaconda Installer: Use of swap space on a multi-drive, multiboot system

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Wed Oct 15 23:27:30 UTC 2003

I myself can't think of anything off the top of my head other than I do
not want an OS' installer to mess with other drives on a system. There
just isn't a good reason for destroying the contents of another drive's
partitions. That is what anaconda is doing here.

Bob

--
Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA