RHN with Fedora Test 3

Jason monty19 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 16 03:29:45 UTC 2003

> It is not ever intended to be used on production systems.

Who said I am using it on a production system.  Nothing could be further
from the truth.  If the PC spontaneously combusted I'd barely raise an
eyebrow.

>If you require flawless OS operation or RHN operation

I don't require much of anything... including migraines.  But I do pay for
an RHN subscription which I only just renewed.  Ya I know... $60... big
deal...  I am kind of beffuddled at the moment as to why though if I am not
going to get anything for it when Fedora does hit version one in a month or
two or whenever, and no longer uses RHN.  Or will it?  Why am I not able to
use/test what I am/will be paying for.    Are my questions answered
somewhere?

Only thing I've seen in regard to this is some vague comment from the
non-objectives which leaves me thinking no:
Enabling commercial support, particularly Service Level Agreements.

But then my system is registered with RHN albeit with no channel
entitlements so then maybe yes?

so yes... i probably need to just calm down, relax, and stopping assuming
things cause we all know how that goes...

but forgive me my confusion...

Jason