New extra packages and yum repository

Fri Oct 17 15:19:03 UTC 2003

> > The rss in rss-glx has nothing to do with the RSS protocol, AFAIK.
>
> I'll go back to sleep then. Now a proper RSS screensaver would be neat ;)
>
> Alan

erm.. no, nothing to do with RSS XML stuff like evolution has... it has
spiffy 3D effects, like realistic looking fireworks being launched from
the ground, leaving smoke trails, exploding, the flash lighting up the
nearby clouds, etc.  (There are others too).

As neato as it is, no RSS feeds in there so far as I know.

 -- noah silva