CD 2 keeps giving me a wrong MD5 - FIXED

Aldert E. van der Laan aldert at vdlaan.yi.org
Sun Oct 19 17:31:07 UTC 2003

Well one last try to download it, thank God for high speed internet,
succeeded.
I used the FTP client from Linux this time instead of the Windows FTP
client.

Downloaded from mirrors.kernel.org this time.

Filesizes are all the same, crc isn't.

Well I am off to playing, thanks everyone for the response.

Aldert.