RHGB not .. GBing...

nsilva-list at atari-source.com nsilva-list at atari-source.com
Mon Oct 20 11:02:41 UTC 2003

I have a system that was installed as Fedora t2, and then upgraded via rawhide
to current (as of yesterday).  It was doing the t2 Graphical boot, but no longer
will boot graphically at all.  I installed kernel 2.6, but the graphical boot
doesn't work on 2.4 either.  (I don't think it's installed a newer 2.4 kernel
than the one that came with t2, is that nessisary?)

What can I check?

the video card is radeon 7000 VE (and RHGB worked on a previous install from t3
CDs, so I think that the issue is configuration, not the machine itself).

 thanks,
     noah silva