lilo vs grub

Paul W. Frields paul at frields.com
Tue Oct 21 22:50:51 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-10-21 at 09:48, Jeremy Portzer wrote:
> Please stop posting obviously incorrect comments; this is no better than
> the folks who claim LILO isn't being maintained.

As an aside, I did use an "IIRC" caveat, which I would say made it less
of a "claim" than a "recollection." Apparently I didn't "RC," so my
apologies to anyone who is involved in the effort of improving LILO. I
certainly used it for many years with fine results and didn't mean to
disparage anyone.
--
Paul W. Frields, RHCE