DRI with radeon 7200 & via kt600

Mike A. Harris mharris at redhat.com
Fri Oct 24 12:24:58 UTC 2003

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003, Toni Guedes wrote:

>When will 3D aceleration works with my ATI radeon 7200/MSI KT6
>Delta-FISR (via kt600) board?

Since I have absolutely no idea whatsoever what your problem is,
all I can say is that that video card has proper working 3D
acceleration support, and that it works for me on multiple
systems here.

If your card is a PCI card, then 3D acceleration is not supported
officially but you can try using Option "ForcePCIMode" to enable
pcigart mode.

If your AGP chipset is unknown, you can try enabling experimental
AGP support via modules.conf with agp_try_unsupported=1 for the
agpgart driver.

Other than that, without details, nobody can help you, and the
problem will likely never be resolved.