gnome-panel (does havoc read this list? ;-)

Ben Steeves bcs at metacon.ca
Fri Oct 24 13:11:20 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-10-23 at 21:47, Ryan G. wrote:

> -Show hide buttons option should remove all decoration from the panel
> edge (what use are the handles), what does one do if they want NO
> decorations at the edges of the panel?

I posted an RFE in the GNOME Bugzilla asking that the handles (which are
new in GNOME 2.4 IIRC -- in GNOME 2.2, you used to be able to turn off
everything -- and then you couldn't manipulate the dock, get to
properties, etc.) take on the attributes of the rest of the panel
background (e.g., if you make the panel transparent, the handles should
go transparent too).

Ben Steeves                     _                    bcs at metacon.ca
 The ASCII ribbon campaign     ( )               ben.steeves at unb.ca
http://www.metacon.ca/ascii    / \     Yahoo Messenger: ben_steeves