Slovene language

Tadej Janež tadejjanez at email.si
Sun Oct 26 17:21:50 UTC 2003

On Sun, 2003-10-26 at 17:45, Alan Cox wrote:
> > I don't want to sound picky but where exactly does it state that this is
> > an english-only mailing-list.
>
> It doesn't, people just assume it sometimes.

I thought so.

> > Anyway, since I was only referring to a slovenian translation issue, I
> > don't think I mattered whether I was using english or slovene language
> > since the intended audience would understand both.
>
> If you need to do things like that it would be helpful for the rest of us
> if you'd note briefly in English what is going on.

I will do so in the future.

My last slovene e-mail wasn't anything special. I just pointed the
person to a more appropriate mailing list (in slovene, BTW) to discuss
translational issues there where they could get more attention of the
more appropriate people.

I just want to say 'thank you' for yours and Elton's encouraging email
:)

Best wishes,
Tadej