k3b vs xcdroast

Erik Englund erik.orebro at telia.com
Tue Oct 28 11:24:08 UTC 2003

It would be better the other way around, to include k3b and have
xcdroast available at fedora.us. k3b is more aimed for newbies and they
usually don't know about fedora.us, but advanced users know about
fedora.us and therefore have no problems downloading that. Besides imo
k3b is much better cd burner too!

Erik