Fedora Triage Bug Day #3

Paul Nasrat pauln at truemesh.com
Wed Oct 29 12:35:57 UTC 2003

As Jef hasn't posted anything :)

Bug Day Take 3:

Well it's Wednesday in my $TZ so after lunch I'm going to start going
through the current blocking bugs again. I know it's the same theme as
last week - but there is still some way to go.

Some comments on my experiences last week - I found the presence of Red
Hat employees on #fedora-bugs very useful as I was finding my feet and
not wanting to step on any toes.

Read through

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/bugsquad/triage/faq.html#II

Today's bug hunting theme are Fedora Core release 'mustfix' bugs.
Heres a list:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/showdependencytree.cgi?id=100643

Other possible things to do today is to look through RFE's etc and liase
with people what should be deferred until tree unfrozen:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2003-October/msg00890.html

Remember bugs filed *before* freeze may still get fixed

More info about Fedora triage and bug days:
http://www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraTriage

Paul