GPG Signatures Not Found...

Steven Haigh netwiz at optusnet.com.au
Mon Sep 1 01:37:24 UTC 2003

Yeah - I get this as well... I've always just run up2date <args> --nosig

Since the matter has been brought up, is this a known problem? something
I've forgotten? part of the beta experiance?

--

Signed,
Steven Haigh

You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.
We have enough youth. What we need is a fountain of smart.
I am root. If you see me laughing, you better have a backup.