gnome desktop is *still* unusable after rawhide update.

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Mon Sep 1 19:09:05 UTC 2003

How do I capture error dialogs in Nautilus?
I've recently updated from rawhide, and when I login, I get error
messages to the effect that gnome settings cannot be saved,
because  ****** .... etc.

I have to logout of Gnome via CTRL-ALT-DEL.

KDE is working fine, and it's from *this* desktop that I'm sending
this message.

Elton