False alarm: Abuse of RHN Service?

nosp nosp at xades.com
Tue Sep 2 00:29:52 UTC 2003

Thanks for the confirmation.  Based on the time it takes to download
that many packages I have been re-running up2date after its failed
probably once every 4-6 hours, so I am not sure what's causing the
traffic (rhnsd + rhn-applet-gui?) but I will disable everything else and
keep trying to ge the latest & best software from you guys.  Thanks for
the response.

Martin