*critical* bug in gdm-2.4.4.0-2 from rawhide?

Jean Francois Martinez jfm512 at free.fr
Mon Sep 8 20:16:49 UTC 2003

Most likely and unbeknown to you you were using the US keyboard when
you installed Severn.  It happens to me when I ask for install in
American and later for a french keyboard.  The keyboard is changed
for the text console but not for the anaconda GUI then so when I
type the password at install time I get a "foobQr" when what I typed
was "foobAr".  Solution is easy: do an install in the canadian
language.  :-)

--
Jean Francois Martinez <jfm512 at free.fr>