cryptoloop

Leonard den Ottolander leonardjo at hetnet.nl
Thu Sep 11 09:51:55 UTC 2003

Hello Féliciano,

> I miss this bug because i am in the habit of using "Red Hat Linux Beta"
> product with bugzilla.

 When querying a bug I usually select both Red Hat Linux and -Beta, maybe
also Enterprise Public Beta, and all releases since (or more acurately
below) say 7.3, the correct package and all status types. Sort in
descending bug number order (set the sort order once in an advanced search
and keep the cookie) and you will usually get a list that is quite easy to
handle (not too big). And the latest bug reports are at the top. Now isn't
that fancy ;) ?

Bye,
Leonard.

--
How clean is a war when you shoot around nukelar waste?
Stop the use of depleted uranium ammo!