rawhide not syncing

Chris Ricker kaboom at gatech.edu
Thu Sep 11 19:20:07 UTC 2003

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003, Louis Garcia wrote:

> Rawhide has not been updated since Sept. 9.

As Paul kindly pointed out to me, though, RHN has been, so you can download
updates from there.

There are a couple of funny things I noticed in RHN. For the kernels,
there's

kernel-2.4.22-1.2040.nptl
kernel-smp-2.4.22-1.2040.nptl

but for kernel-unsupported, there's only

kernel-smp-unsupported-2.4.21-20.1.2024.2.1.nptl
kernel-unsupported-2.4.21-20.1.2024.2.1.nptl

Also, there appear to be some glitches in the web interface for RHN when
dealing with packages built for multiple %{arch}. It took me a while to
figure out how to convince it to give me the kernel for athlon.

later,
chris