XMMS 1.2.8 ... realy was that necessary ?

Botoaca Andrei warlock_ba at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 12 23:04:56 UTC 2003

Ok. I get it ... updates ... yes ... no harm, I know it's a beta ... but
couldn't you at least test a bit the software ... for example basic
functions ... try resizing the playlist ... IT DOES NOT WORK! Xmms goes all
crappy about it ...
I think you could have left the old one for a while, or at least check their
bug posts ... because there are so many threads about that ...

Tx, and no ofense ... but don't include everything "LATEST" in your distro,
cause it might NOT work.

Me