hardware question: Sony DVD with linux

Christopher A. Williams chrisw01 at privatei.com
Mon Sep 15 15:31:37 UTC 2003

I think this is the drive I just bought for my dad's new computer. He's
running Red Hat 9 on it. No issues with it so far, but he has only been
using the system since last Friday. I'm meeting with him later today to
get him up to speed on burning CDs. If thereare any issues (which I
doubt there will be) I will post here.

Cheers,

Chris

--
"If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence,