Severn mouse died

Gene Ballard list at wolfix.com
Mon Sep 22 05:31:39 UTC 2003

Installed Severn just fine. Mouse, standard PS2, worked just fine.

Setup Evolution and downloaded Flash player and tightvnc.

This is my first time on a Linux desktop. I'm use to tinkering with
webservers by command line so I am kinda lost with all these windows on
linux.

I failed at installing Flash player because it kept asking for the path of
mozilla but wouldn't take it.

Couldn't find tightvnc after install.

Restarted and mouse did not work. I didn't see any errors on boot...?

Put disk 1 in as if I was updating machine and mouse worked fine.

Took disk 1 out, rebooted, and mouse failed to work.

Respectfully,

Gene