Test 2 Release Communication

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Thu Sep 25 16:53:06 UTC 2003

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003, DAVID BALAZIC wrote:
> "Michael K. Johnson" <johnsonm at redhat.com> wrote :
> >
> >On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 11:07:12AM -0400, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> >> 1) mailing lists, and their specific mandates, and
> >
> >No change beyond what we did last week.  What specific
> >questions do you have here?
> >
> >> 2) how to report bugs
> >
> >Bugzilla will have "Fedora Core" as product, "test2" as version.
>
> Continuing the trend of ambigous versions ?
>
> What do you have against "9.0.94" or "9.0.94beta" ?

Speaking of which, Bugzilla appears to be useless for doing a query on
"all the products" or "all the red hat linux (or derived) products".
You have to select like 50+ different versions and releases, and then your
Mozilla ends up hanging about 1/4 of the time (at least my RHL9 Moz.
does).

Simplicity for querying the bugs, please..!