how do enable these TCP ports for Bittorrent?

Dave Ashby dave.ashby at 1993.usna.com
Thu Sep 25 22:47:13 UTC 2003

do an "iptables-save" to see your active rules.
your chain  (RH-Firewall-1-INPUT) may need to be changed depending on
how you initially created/configured your firewall.
Once that's worked from the command line, do an "iptables-save >
/etc/sysconfig/iptables" to write the new config file. You will probably
then have to manually edit it to place the new rule before (i.e. above)
the REJECT rule.

Hope this helps.
-dave