CAN'T REBOOT! HELP!

MJang michael at ywow.org
Sat Sep 27 20:11:32 UTC 2003

Dear Prince,
----- Original Message -----
From: "Lorenzo Prince" <lorenzo at prince.homelinux.org>
> Using the rescue CD, the system reboots without a problem.  It's only when the system is booted from the hard drive that
> there is a problem.

Then as I asked before, what is your dmesg output, what is your /var/log/messages output. What's the message when Severn stops
booting. Do you get to a GRUB, or does it stop some way through the process. And Elton's questions also apply.

There are thousands of possibilities. Unless you give us specific information, it is not possible to help you.

Thanks,
Mike