Re: livna mplayer fails dependencies

seth vidal staggered into view and mumbled:
> http://download.fedora.us/fedora/redhat/0.94/i386/yum/stable/

Thanks.  Worked great.  I added the stable, unstable and testing repos.  I didn't realize, and
this is something that I guess needs to be stated more straightforward, that fedora.us and rpm.livna.org
complement each other.  Both should be in your /etc/apt/sources.list and/or /etc/yum.conf.
Thanks for the help.

Prince