SELinux and compatibility

Erez Hadad erez at hf-world.cjb.net
Thu Apr 1 09:19:23 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'd like to test FC2T2, but I'm troubled by the issue of application
compatibilty being possibly harmed by the SElinux integration: what level of
compatibility does FC2T2 have with standard (non-SE)Linux? more precisely:
1. Can I install binary RPMs out-of-the-box?
2. Can I replace the kernel with a standard version without having existing
applications fail?
3. Are there any driver compatibility issues? (binary level)
(I the above questions I assume that source-code level compatibilty is
complete - please correct me if I'm wrong..)

Sincerely,
Erez Hadad