[SPAM] Re: Okay everyone I asked this 3 days ago, STILL waiting foranswer, can someone please respond: still can't install

mail at lotus-notes.net mail at lotus-notes.net
Thu Apr 1 13:52:41 UTC 2004

Leonard:

Thanks for all the negative points and zero useful information answering the
question I clearly ask in the post. Geez, lets hope other people are a
little nicer. I don't think expecting someone on this huge list to reply
just once is too much nor do I think they are obligated either.

You wasted time and space on here and supplied no useful information to me
at all. I stated very clearly I read all the emails I got for help,  so
thanks for the untrue and mean accusation.

Lee