tuxracer and chromium locks X

Nils Philippsen nphilipp at redhat.com
Sat Apr 3 20:03:46 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-04-03 at 06:33, yonas abraham wrote:
> Nils Philippsen wrote:
>

> >hmm, looks like a driver bug to me. Does the machine freeze as well or
> >only X?
> >
> >Anyway, please put it into Bugzilla.
> >
> >Nils
> >

> As one person said, these games takes control of mouse and keyboard. So
> once it got lock noting can be done except hard reboot.

If you have a second computer, you could either set up serial console
and grab eventual kernel messages on the second computer or configure
the first one to use netdump to save possible oopses to the second
machine over the network. You can ask me for help on the first one, I've
got no clue about the second ;-).

Nils
     Nils Philippsen    /    Red Hat    /    nphilipp at redhat.com