Broken qt

Roland Wolters wolters.liste at gmx.net
Tue Apr 6 00:19:29 UTC 2004

Hi,
after my last post about the german umlauts I played around with some KDE and
qt files.
So here is the result: wehnever I update my system from the development Tree,
the umlauts in my KDE are broken (see other posting for more details).
I downgrade one time kdebase and dependencies, but the umlauts were still
broken - same after downgrade kde-i18n.
But the downgrade of qt brought back the umlauts.

I hope someone will take notice of that and will repair the broken file.
Should I fill in a report in bugzilla? I was not able to find something about
it, not sure if its a problem just with my system.

Roland