Samba issues

Frio Polar friopolar at saladelfrio.com
Wed Apr 7 18:43:25 UTC 2004

El mié, 07-04-2004 a las 19:35, ByteEnable escribió:

> > But this seems a KDE front end for SMB operations?... The fstab config
> > is right and works well with FC1. I think that the problem is somewhere
> > in the selinux, but It's disable...
> Can you connect to any share?  Or this strictly an FSTAB issue?

I can't connect to:

FC Server or WinNT

I try using FSTAB definitions and doit from the command line. The funny
thing is I can see what folders the server share, but when I try to
mount I have the same message:

[root at iglu saladelfrio]# ls -la
ls: .: `slot' incorrecto
[root at iglu saladelfrio]#

incorrecto is spanish and means "not right"

--
Tatxe