Return from suspend reboots thinkpad

Ben Steeves bcs at metacon.ca
Fri Apr 9 17:16:35 UTC 2004

Hi All,

I have an IBM T30 laptop with FC2T2 installed on it.  Every time I
suspend to RAM or hibernate to Disk the machine, the suspend/hibernate
works, but when I try to wake up the machine, it goes through the
motions, then at the point where the system should come backup, it
reboots.

Has anyone seen this behavior?  I'm running the 2.6.4-1.305 kernel and
my hibernation partition is set up with tphdisk.  Any ideas on how to go
about fixing it?  There's nothing in /var/log/messages to indicate when
the system reboots.

Ben Steeves                     _                    bcs at metacon.ca
 The ASCII ribbon campaign     ( )               ben.steeves at unb.ca
http://www.metacon.ca/ascii    / \     Yahoo Messenger: ben_steeves