Kernel 2.6.5-1.309 & Nvidia & 4KSTACKS

Richard richard at littlerichard.org
Fri Apr 9 22:45:08 UTC 2004

Hi,

I just update my FC1 to FC2test2 with development tree updates.
I get lastest kernel-2.6.5-1.309 source and rebuild it with
CONFIG_REGPARM=n. I dont find CONFIG_4KSTACKS, i think patch has been
removed.
Nvidia driver 5336 build and load without warning, but when I started X,
my system freeze, i need to switch off.
I tried to disable agp or use Nvidia agp module in XF86Config.
I just get the same issuse. There is no trace in logs :(
On my FC1, i've been using kernel 2.6.4 from rawhide and nvidia drivers,
worked fine.
I'll try to get and build latest kernel from kernel.org.
Thx.

Richard
richard at littlerichard.org