Fix for 'no driver found' problem with Kickstart?

Edwards, Scott (MED, Kelly IT Resouces) James.Edwards at med.ge.com
Tue Apr 13 22:37:31 UTC 2004

Apparently this is bug in Firefox?  I looked at this directory on two
different machines with Firefox (one Windows and one running FC1) and the
directories look empty.  So then I tried the regular old command line ftp,
the files are there and downloaded just fine.  So just for curiosity I
looked at the files with Konqueror and they were there.

Thanks
  -Scott