Mixed Sucess

David McCormick dvdbtty at netscape.net
Wed Apr 14 09:39:16 UTC 2004

I have loaded FC2T2 both i386 and x86_64  from the CD's with no
problems, had to turn SELinux off to get past login screen but will
start to test asap.  ATI9800 PRO configured automaticaly works great.
In i386 I am unable to mount zip or other removable storage drives
machine locks up as soon as mount command is given.  In x86_64 can't get
Nautilus to run, but working on them. ASUS SK8N motherboard, AMD64 FX ,
Corsair Memory. Any suggestions welcome.

David McCormick