XKB Error with latest update

Santiago Erquicia serquicia at argentina.com
Wed Apr 14 14:22:33 UTC 2004

I made my daily yum update today (including the xorg*) and when I
restarted a window showing the following message appeared:

Error activating XKB configuration.
Probably internal X server problem.

X server version data:
The X.Org Foundation
60700000

If you report this situation as a bug, please include:
- The result of xprop -root | grep XKB
- The result of gconftool-2 -R /desktop/gnome/peripherals/keyboard/xkb

The results of xprop -root | grep XKB is:
_XKB_RULES_NAMES_BACKUP(STRING) = "xfree86", "pc105", "us", "", ""
_XKB_RULES_NAMES(STRING) = "xfree86", "pc105", "us", "", ""

The result of gconftool-2 -R /desktop/gnome/peripherals/keyboard/xkb is:
 layouts = [us]
 model = pc105
 overrideSettings = false
 options = []

I suppose that that error is related to the lack of my second layout
keyboard in gnome.

Is this problem known?  Should I bugzilla?