Possible root of problem for gnome-sound-recorder crashes

Jerone Young jerone2 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 15 00:51:50 UTC 2004

When copy-paste inserting goes wrong. This message
should read...

It looks like the "gnome-sound-recorder" crashing
issue is very related to the "gsteamer-properties"
problem. If you  press record on gnome-sound-recorder
it crashes. When you run gnome-properties, if you try
to run the test and the Input is ALSA the app will
crash. But if I change it to OSS you just hear
static...also after switching this to OSS I launch
gnome-sound-recorder press record and it doesn't
crash...but it doesn't record anything either.  This
has been around since FC2t1 time to fix it.