up2date : resume installation of downloaded packages

Hannes Mayer h.mayer at inode.at
Thu Apr 15 04:57:41 UTC 2004

Hi all!

I tried a full up2date on my FC2test2 installation yesterday.
That was quite a challange, since up2date hanged every now
and then, but finally I managed that it downloads all the
needed packages.

But while installing some of the packages, the up2date froze
once again.

How do I resume the installation of the downloaded packages ?

When I started up2date again the whole process of comparing
packages and selecting them started again.

Thank you,
Hannes.