Please test tomcat-4.1.27-12

Gary Benson gbenson at redhat.com
Fri Apr 16 15:33:48 UTC 2004

Ok, I built tomcat-4.1.27-12 last night, and I don't know if it's
appeared in rawhide yet but when it does I'd be really cool if people
could test it.  Firstly by trying your own webapps on it if you have
any, and secondly by running /usr/share/tomcat/test/runtests as a
normal user. The load test throws my box into a swapstorm so if this
happens just interrupt it, delete /usr/share/tomcat/test/tests/load.py
and try again.  Reports of successes or failures will be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Gary

[ gbenson at redhat.com ][ GnuPG 85A8F78B ][ http://inauspicious.org/ ]