Is hwdata-0.116-1 okay?

Fred New Fred.New at microlink.ee
Fri Apr 16 21:17:59 UTC 2004

I just installed the latest 85 Rawhide updates and there seem to be a few problems.  One that I was able to write down as it scrolled past was something like,

... /etc/updfstab.conf.default  too many open files

If you look at the contents of /etc/updfstab.conf.default you see

include /etc/updfstab.conf.default

Not knowing anything about this file, I can still see that this might have a recursion error causing "too many open files".  Was this version of hwdata meant to get built on April 1?

Fred