Re: why are my contexts different?

Thomas Molina wrote:
I noticed some differences between how logins via X occur vs. how they happen via text console. I haven't changed any policies, so this is "default" for me.

"similar here" I'm root:staff_r:staff_t at first in a terminal in GNOME and after "su" I'm root:sysadm_r:sysadm_t After "init 2" in the failsafe terminal I'm root:sysadm_r:sysadm_t

*confused*

Cheers,
Hannes.